Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!!

Today I have been looking back on the things I have done over the past year... Which isn't really a lot....  Well okay I started last night on new year eve looking back...

So last year what did I learn or experience...? 

Firstly I join Looseansleafy quest in following a tree for a year.. Which you can read if you click on #treefollowing

Secondly I had planned and told a few people I was going to do my driving theory test.. Which I never got round to doing. I must get my ass into gear with that one!

Thirdly I moved departments at work. Now I work in customer services. Which I love, the day to day challenges that occur!! I still work in the other department from time to time as well...

On a kind of high but low note, I learnt what I want in a man the qualities I'm looking for.. But also I got my heartbroken, which I am not going to write about. Has I'm not kind that kind of blogger..!

On a high and happily note I learnt a new crafting skill. I learnt how to make memory photo notebook albums like these..












This year I hope its a good one.. Time will tell!