Friday 8 January 2016

My Aim for 2016

So if you read my other blog Little Miss Crafting Bee you will know how I have set myself a very serious crafting aim .



  1. To stop adding to my craft stash , so no YouTube videos of hauls from me for a while! 
  2. To use up as much craft stock as possible
  3. To not impulse buy - stop and think do I need this really! If no don't buy it

Which you can read about by clicking the link at the top ∆.

But I do have another aim this year. 


This is just a small amount of what I have. I have a lot down stairs in the bathroom and most likely more dotted around my room..

So my aim is to use all what I have up. I'm hoping to use up all the gifts from the last couple of years... I want to clear out and start a new.

I'm trying to refocus on a few things, a few personal thing's.

My plan is to post at the end of each month, what I have used up!

I will also be using the hastag #BusyBeeClearOut throughout my social networking pages, I think I will post more on twitter!

So please fill free to leave me a message or follow me on twitter @dorsetbotanybee