Saturday 2 July 2016

#busybeeclearout

I know it's been a while since I have done a #busybeeclearout.... I have not used much up as most of what I have are in big bottles like shampoo and conditioner, even my shower gel. 


In February  I finally used up my favourite tub of body butter from The Body Shop that my godmother bought me.. 


I also used up one of many of lip glosses I have...
I'm also hoping The Body shop will still have have the butter.

In April all I used up was some handbag perfume from Avon.


In May I used up some body spray, which again I have loads. I also used up my favourite Juicy Couture handbag perfume.

The last item in the picture is Flutter a vegan body butter from Superdrug I believe it only comes in store at Christmas..

Then in June I used up my last Avon handbag perfume and of course I used up my roll on.



Let's see how I get on next month..