Saturday 27 June 2015

A lot as happen since my last post not all good...

So firstly I suffered with a migraine. I normally get head aches that sometimes, well most of the time turns into a migraine. I'm not quite sure what sets them off, either the environment or I'm pilling on the work load. Who knows what it is! All I know I've suffered with them since I was little..

Anyway last week this migraine I had caused sickens too, which wasn't nice. Plus I really don't know what happened has I slept for two days straight.

Then my mum got diagnose with diabetes!!
I'm not going into full details!

So this week is one of my week hols off work..
It started off okay I finished painting a room in the house.. But that's for another post over at Miss Busybee home .

Then on Tuesday wait for it . . . . . . . . I had the dentist! Yes a month and a bit wait, a shocker right?  I should say I had to wait til my referral came through. Then it was checking to see which ones to come out and rebook to have treatment done. Which it is kind of funny as it is my own dentist who does it anyway. Think its down to paperwork and that.

Good news peeps, I was lucky as there was a slot for the next day. So I ended up back there on Wednesday, for sedation and my treatment! I'll be back there in two weeks for a check up!

So today is Saturday the first day I've felt well enough to move and do stuff. My mouth still hurts, its swollen and bruised.. I can't laugh or smile which has been hard to not do has my aunt has been here while I have been doing some craft work..

I know it's going to take time! Like everythink, right?