Monday 29 June 2015

Yay I finally felt well enough to go into town, to have a look round.. Firstly I had to go to the bank for my mom, after that I went to Tkmaxx.

For me Tkmaxx isn't always the clothes, it is the paper craft the stationary section I love the most!

I love how now and again Tkmaxx get stuff from the USA or Canada! But today I wasn't so luck so I left and went to Superdrug just to have a look. I can honestly say I left Superdrug with nothink.

I then walked down to Tesco to just get eggs, butter and malt loaf.. I know you didn't need to know that right?

Anyway the next shop I went into was the 99p Store... I only went in to look wasn't planning to leave with anythink.

But failed as I got some stickers, roll on, neutradol and wait for it Minions stuff!!



So while walking back home I stopped off at the Poundland and I knew I was going to get some goodies.. There was two things I planned to get Zoflora and a eye mask.. I also pick up some greeting banners and I was a bit naught as I bought some chocolate..



After Poundland I popped into Whsmiths.. To look at magazines and what offers they had going. No think took my fancy. Only one more stop before home, and that was wilkos...



These were in the clearance section, was a £1 now 50p...