Saturday 3 February 2018

Treats from Clinton's

Towards the end of January I learnt about Clinton cards had a new Disney collection coming out in February. 

The collection is 'Winnie The Pooh' < tap on the link to see the collection.

I do not normally get excited about any of the Clinton's card's collections, well actually I never knew they did Disney collections untill now.

So which bits of the collection made me super excited about. Well most of it, but the one piece that made me super excited and I definitely did not want to miss out on was the ring dish.

I'm in love 

The other piece of the collection is the coin purse.


I had to order these two online as my local Clinton's shop did not have the Pooh collection in. 

Actually I was told that the shop was not going to get the collection in and that I should try the Clinton's in the neighbouring town. My trouble is I don't go to the neighbouring town that often. Also maybe there is a good chance that the neighbouring town Clinton's shop won't have the collection either. So that's why I did an online order, I would rather shop in store tho.

I later found out not all Clinton's shops will be stocking the collection. 


The last item I ordered was this Minnie Mouse notebook. 

Over the coming weeks I'll share with you what else I get from the collection. 

Please feel free to leave a comment.

Thank you for reading.