Monday 27 December 2021

Christmas 2022

Hello Everyone - I hope you all are well and had a peaceful holiday.

Has you have seen I have started planning for Christmas 2022. I normally start planning on Boxing day, but this year I couldn't do my usual thing. Due to my Christmas day was going to be officially on Boxing day. Because some of my family had to work Christmas day. 

On the 20th of December I started to work on my new project. I normally just have a few pages in my planner for Christmas. But for next year I decided to have a Christmas book. 

I normally make my own notebooks, but for this one I did not fancy the added pressure of making one. So luckily enough I had a spare notebook.

I took some wrapping paper and covered the front and back of the notebook. Then I found out one of my Christmas postcard. I went for Silent Night in memory of my uncle, it was his favourite Carol. 

After that I went and got my 'We Are Memory Keepers Tab punch board' out, and also found some scrap cardstock. Below is a picture of what I made.



I then went onto using scrap pattern paper for the inside covers. Over the next few days, after work I worked on the inside. 

I had decided on five maybe six sections, ended up doing five.  Below is pictures of what the inside looks like and the list of sections.

1. Gifts
2. Cards
3. Budget
4. Food list
5. Movies



I can not wait to start using this, which is a good thing. There is nothing worst than making something and then not wanting to use it. I have done that in the past. 

Thank you for stopping by and reading my post.

May I wish you all a Blessed New Year.

Busybee