Saturday 11 September 2021

TooFaced Designs

Hello Everyone - I hope this finds you all well? If not I wish you a speedy recovery...

This is round two of this post. I went too post the original one yesterday and something went wrong think I press delete instead of publish. 

So let's start again!

I originally found TooFaced Designs a few months ago while looking for some halloween stuff for my October Dailly. I came across the cute little bats, my family and close friends will know I think bats are cute, well their faces anyway! Then I saw TooFaced Designs had highlanders and other cool animals I love, bees of course and sheep. My favourite cows are highlanders and Belted Galloways...

So about three weeks ago I did my first order with TooFaced Designs and this is what I ordered. 

But first can we look at how cute little bees are on the front of the box.. 

Okay....... So this is what my order looked like inside and I'm just going to say I will be using all the paper bags and sunflower for my October Dailly. 


Below is the start of my order with stickers of bats, cats and cows there's a panda in there too with some sheep. 


The next three pictures are of sheet stickers the theme are Bees, Bats and Cows. Of course!


Last item of my order is this print of these cute bats, may have to order another one has I am making a Gothic notebook for a friend to use for a October Dailly.. Watch this space!


I also received in the box some freebie stickers and some artwork of Arpyls cat Barry and Blue the dog. Honestly I see my cat and dog.



Lastly in the box was some cool art work which is also her business card. Please fill free to check out TooFaced Designs.


Once I did my order it only took three days for dispatch. Plus I would like to say a massive thank you to the Royal Mail has they delivered my order the next day. I never paid for fast delivery and TooFaced Designs are the opposite end of the country to me.. 

Please watch this space has I know I will be ordering again from TooFaced Designs..

Stay safe everyone 

Blessings 

Busybee 

** I just want to let you know I was not and haven't been paid to do this review when I ordered Arpyl was unaware I was planning to do a review on her shop.  I have paid for my order out of my own money. **