Tuesday 19 January 2021

Paw Prints By Claire Review

I came across Paw Prints by accident. The owner of the shop posted a link in the UK Corgi Group on Facebook..

Which I am a member of... Claire and I are both owners of corgis. Claire as a permbroke (aka like the queen's corgi). I on the other hand have a Cardigan Corgi. 


Picture above is of my boy Colin this is an old picture of him. Has he doesn't like his photo took, just like me...

Claire's etsy shop.

I asked Claire if she had any postcards, as I was still on a mission to find some unique postcards. 

The answer was yes, I also told her about Postcrossing as well...

That night I made a nice little order.  My order arrived on Saturday the 16th of January.

This is what I ordered.

I will give you the heads up, there might be a wee bit of corgi related stuff. A one or two items. 

In the picture above there is a really cool little badge and the stickers I ordered. Picture below shows exactly what stickers I got..

Below are the postcards or prints.  I ordered a fair few of each. 


The print of the wee corgi below I am keeping. 

Next the last three I am going to use as postcards..

I love the art work and the positive quotes...