Sunday 17 January 2021

Postcrossing

Last year ( 2020 ) a dear friend of mine mentioned she was sending postcards and after a while I asked her about it.....
This is how I learnt about Postcrossing!

After checking the website out and reading, then going back and re-reading. Trust me I read everything and then still couldn't make my mind up. 

On the New Year Eve - I decided that I would join and become a postcrosser. The next day 1st of January 2021 I took the plunge to signed up..

I did not send my first postcard until 13th of January. Only because I did not have any postcards, stamps and air mail stickers. Also I only trust the post box at work, silly really. But to me whatever I post seems to get to its destination. If I use another it never gets there, apart from the work postbox or the main post office...

The first two postcards I wrote and sent was of Weymouth seafront, my home town. 

To send a letter or postcard over seas from the UK costs £1.70 which is two 1st class stamps 0.85p each. 

At this moment in time both postcards are still travelling one is on its way to America and the other is off to Russia. 

I will keep you all posted when they get to the destination.

Tonight I will be writing some more...