Friday 22 January 2021

Postcards Out Going

Please note that I wrote this on Monday the 18th of January.  But I have only just noticed tonight.

Today 18th is my brothers special birthday. He would kill me if I told the world, so I won't. 

Early today I requested to send three more postcards. Here in the UK we are still in lockdown 3. So we knew we weren't going to go anywhere and as we live our mum. She is still isolating from the world.

I thought as we aren't going to be doing anything I would have time to write them. Plus when I take my dog out for his walk I could post them. (Yes I was going to trust an different postbox, than the work one.) But that didn't happen..

I will write them tomorrow evening to post on my way into work. 

The picture above is the three postcards I have picked out. So where are they travelling to, I hear you say. Well the corgi and fairy postcard is off to China. The postcard of my home town is off to Germany. The birdy one is off to Austria.

I will update when they get to their destination, hopefully it won't take to long. 

Take care and Stay safe.