Monday 9 August 2021

#busybeeclearout 2021 Reset

Hello Everyone - hope everyone is well. Back in 2016 I started a challenge #busybeeclearout on crafting stuff and toiletries. Well I have come to the conclusion the crafting stuff will be a loosing battle if I keep trying. Best not keep talking about it, has it is a saw point in my house...

The toiletries is definitely my main area to tackle, don't ask. Over the past 18 months or more I have had a wee bit of a shopping spree with The Body Shop (My Favourite Shop) and Avon ( some of my favourite perfume is from there). Also my godmother is my Rep... 

Even tho during the 18 months I have used a lot up, I seem to have got a lot more. Maybe shopping is my way of distressing!

So my aim is to post nearly every month about what I have used up, and if I will buy it again. 

So watch out for #busybeeclearout